Recently, Mass Effect Andromeda’s entire Playstation 4 trophy list has been leaked online.
Spoiler Alert : The Trophy list contains some minor story spoilers for Mass Effect: Andromeda. Read at your own risk.
Here we go…
Mass Effect: Andromeda Trophies
- Fireworks: Perform 100 power combos.
- Terminator: Kill 2000 enemies.
- Death From Above: Kill 100 enemies while hovering (single-player).
- Close Combat Specialist: Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- With Our Powers Combined: Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate (single-player).
- Pinpoint Shot: Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope (single-player).
- Medic!: Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
- Mastermind: Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
- Icebreaker: Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack (single-player).
- Fastball: Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times (single-player).
- Rough Landing: Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy (single-player).
- Friendly Fire: Direct your Remnant VI to attack each kind of Remnant enemy (single-player).
- Trapshooter: Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate (single-player).
- Sucker Punch: Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies (single-player).
- Pyrotechnics Expert: Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack (single-player).
- Long-Distance Jump: Travel at least 30m in a single jump (single-player).
- Matchmaker: Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
- Vanguard Surprise: While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack (single-player).
- Hang Time: Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
- APEX: Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
- Explorer: Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
- Activation: Activate the Remnant city.
- Family Connections: Reboot the Pathfinder.
- Liberation: Free the salarian ark.
- Foothold: Establish an outpost.
- Exaltation: Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners.
- First Steps: Meet the angara on Aya.
- Alliance: Ally with an outlaw faction.
- Pathfinder: Become the new Pathfinder.
- Initiated: Gain access to the Tempest.
- World-Shaper: Activate the first Remnant vault.
- Buccaneer: Recover the krogan colony ship.
- Building Bridges: Stop the Roekaar leader.
- United: Unite the outposts against a common threat.
- Helping Hand: Help Vetra’s sister.
- Signal Tracking: Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers.
- Role Model: Rescue the asari ark.
- Full Roster: In single-player mode, recruit all six squadmates.
- First Contact: Land on an alien planet.
- Full Power: Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6 (single-player).
- Almost There: Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
- Teamwork: Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
- Top Talent: Promote a strike team to Level 20.
- Jack Of All Trades: Equip three different profile types.
- Terraformer: Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
- Craftsmanship: Craft armor or a gun with three augments.
- Data Mining: Scan 100 different objects.
- Cryptographer: Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
- Veteran: Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
- Mission Accomplished: Activate Meridian.
- Peak Condition: Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
- Kitted Out: Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
- High Performance: Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
- Unwavering: Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
- All Clear: Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
Andromeda’s Finest: Collect all trophies.
On the other news, IGN released a new video on Mass Effect Andromeda that shows Nomad, which is basically a replacement for the Mako from the previous games. The nomad can be called from any place that has an operating base. Take a look at this video.
With the game releasing in less than two weeks and with many videos, character reveals and trophy reveals, how excited are you for Mass Effect Andromeda?