Blizzard has detailed an update to the Public Test Realm (PTR) version of Overwatch. The update brings balance adjustments to many characters in the game, including the newest addition to the roster, Orisa.
Here is the full list of patch notes
Overwatch PTR Update Patch Notes
- Damage decreased from 80 to 60
- Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
- Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50
- No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)
- Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
- Cost increased by 15%
- Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
- Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s
- Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
Orb of Destruction
- Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
Orb of Discord
- Can now target enemies through barriers
Most of these updates are either on damage output or cooldown duration.
What are your thoughts on this patch update? Has your favourite hero been nerfed?