In Ubisoft’s official forum, community developer Eric Pope revealed the fixes and enhancements which will be coming to the game’s day one patch.
Here are the highlights of those fixes and improvements.
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European region.
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
- Stability fixes
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
- Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
- Hero Balancing (based on player feedback)
- Fixed minor issue with the round counter
- General bug fixes
Hero Balancing is one change that I support the most, as I experienced the problem while playing the open beta. Though each of the heroes have their own set of weapons and skills, sometimes there is a feel of being overpowered even after making the right move. This happened to me when I chose to play the raider from the Vikings.
Anyway, we need to play the game and check out these fixes, and see how it impacts gameplay.