Making its way to the game,
From Infinity Ward,
Weighing in at 2GB,
Jokes apart, the size of this patch is huge and it does vary between platforms at the minute level. Jotting down the details coming along with this patch is going to take down. Bare with me fellas!
Infinite Warfare January 27 Patch Notes
Complete new missions to achieve Commander Ranks
- Each Mission Team can now go up to Rank 100. Once you hit the level 50 rank, you can chase after a Commander rank until you reach Mission Team Commander Rank 100!
- New rank come with better rewards. Commander Ranks will reward you MKII versions of Mission Team-only Prototype weapons. In addition to that, Commander Ranks reward salvage, every level you rank up as long as that level isn’t giving you a MKII Prototype reward.
- Leaderboards – Today!
- Combat Record – Late February
- Emblem Editor – Late February
- 2XP and 2X Weapon XP in MP and Zombies until February 3rd (all platforms)
- Hyper Team Deathmatch until February 3rd: Payload charge rates are upgraded to 7x their normal speed (all platforms)
- Call of Duty World League Personalization Pack
- Barracks now include a section for Medals.
- Splitscreen players will be able to change their own Missions in the lobby before a match starts
- Proetection against jitter mod exploits
- Defender: Fix for exploit that could occur if a player using Rewind, spawns on a newly spawned Defender drone, allowing the player to carry their gun as they carry the drone.
- Taunt menu would be adjusted to wrap to the bottom of the list
- The final killcam will now have the emblem of the player who got the kill.
- Hardcore Search and Destroy: Fix for “Friendly Fire is not Tolerated” displaying after every round for the remainder of the game
- Calling Card and emblem can be added, after acquiring them from a Supply Drop
- Camo challenges involving Direct Impact kills with the Howitzer can now be tracked.
- Various updates to weapon camos
- Every player’s SPM will now be calculated correctly in all instances.
- Camo adjustment for the MK2 R3k not covering the right side of the weapon
- Players would be able to skip Mission Team videos even if it’s their first time seeing them
- The issue of the KBS Harbinger reload animation playing twice while holding down both triggers is fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Jammer Grenade was not damaging scorestreaks correctly
- Fixed an error a player would receive when attempting to edit a class with the OSA
- Players with akimbo weapons are no longer immune to the Steel Dragon.
- Team colors will now be appearing with the proper shade
- Added CWL specific game mode icons
- Cold Blooded can now affect Thermal Scope for Casters (Xbox)
- The position of the gamemode icon is adjusted in a way that the Uplink image does not stretch
- Removing the required number of players for CWL matches
- There can be multiple casters in the same lobby.