None of us bloggers are sure exactly how this came up to be but it’s a good initiative taken that bloggers get recognized among themselves. So I take this opportunity to thank Bernard Tan at bernardthetraveller.com for nominating me for the liebster award.
So it’s time to spill out the answers for the questions put forth.
- Where are you from?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done on a trip?
A lot of crazy things happened. One being getting drunk as hell in one place and ending up in another place, having no memory of how we ended up there. 😛
- Share your experience of being scammed.
Never happened before.
- What is the most useful tip you would have for the other travelers?
If you don’t have money, you can always hitchhike and stay in tents. That’s how real traveling is done. All that is required is the mind to travel.
- What made you start a travel blog?
To have a rendezvous for all my memories and misadventures.
- Where do you see yourself and your travel blog in the next 3 years?
Just do things as and when I feel. 😉
- Struggles as a travel blogger.
Getting a big portfolio and pitching at the right time with the right subject.
- There are millions of travel blogs, what sets yours apart?
My style of writing. That’s the title of my blog.
- What is your biggest travel regret?
Once there was a plan to do para-gliding but it never happened due to the bad weather conditions that was never taken into consideration while planning.
- Describe your creative process in blogging.
Have no rules. Go with the flow and imagination.
- What is the worst place you have ever been?
It depends on induvidual opinion. I don’t really have one.
And now i nominate the following bloggers for the liebster award. Should they choose to accept it, they must follow the guidelines at the end of the post.
Marijke Slaats for www.livetwotravel.com
Ashima Sharma for www.TheLogicalTraveler.com
Jessica Beck for www.beckwhattheheck.com
Rachael Drury for www.roamtheearth.co.uk
Jenny Stephens for exploreadventurediscover.wordpress.com
Vik Vek for www.iamvagabond.com
Scott Joesph for www.traveltasche.com
Thomas Levine for www.travelfoodhealth.com
Here are the steps to accept the award.
- Follow my blog at varunrain.wordpress.com and link my website in your acceptance post like i did above.
- Answer the 11 questions I’ve created for you.
- How frequently do you travel?
- Have you tried earning through your blogs or websites? If yes, how?
- What was your previous profession? If it was not related to travel, how did you make the shift?
- What does it mean to you to travel alone?
- Ever ventured into a risky place where you thought it was doubtful to find your way back?
- What are the stuff do you carry on your backpack while travel?
- Do you like travel by boats and ferries?
- How long do you plan your stay in a particular destination?
- If you have ever done pitching, where and how did you do it?
- How long did it take for your to break into this industry?
- And lastly, did you like my blog? 😉
- Nominate other bloggers and create 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
- Finally write a post like this.